WASSERLEBEN 1921 "The Good Old Times" complete series German Notgeld
A very interesting series that looks back on the "good old times" of 1870/71, the beginning of the German Empire, the first unification of the German states. One note shows Spinnstuben ("spinning pubs"), where a woman spins yarn on a spinning wheel while others dance. The 10 Pf note shows a farmer with an abundant harvest in a wagon being drawn by a horse, while the 50 Pfennig note features a church with the words Mit Gott Freie, ohne Gott Knechte ("With God free people, without God slaves").
- All notes guaranteed genuine. You will receive exactly the notes in the photos.
- US SHIPPING (USPS w/tracking) $2.50 for unlimited items; Free shipping on orders over $50.00
- Items may be returned within 7 days in original condition, buyer pays return shipping.
- International Shipping:
- $12.50: USPS First Class Package, unlimited shipping with tracking to Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hungary, Israel, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey
- $30.00: All Other Countries: Unlimited shipping with tracking
- Important notes regarding international shipping:
- Customs fees may arise when I ship directly, Ebay's Global Shipping Program rates often end up being much cheaper for countries like the UK with high customs fees.
- All Paypal/credit card orders require tracking/delivery confirmation. Shipping without tracking (plain envelope) at buyer's risk available only with international money order, Bitcoin or other major cryptocurrencies for $2.50 worldwide.
- I cannot mark items as gifts or otherwise falsify customs information.