STEINFELD 1920 *Specimen* 50 Pf. "Forever Undivided" Germany Notgeld
The lack of a serial number indicates this is a rare specimen note (Musterschein). The slogan featured so prominently here - "Up ewig ungedeelt" (in High German that would be "auf ewig ungeteilt," in English "forever undivided") - is a saying in the Plattdeutsch dialect that is today the motto of the German state of Schleswig-Holstein. Like many of the Notgeld notes from this far northern region of Germany, the subject here is the plebiscite and the fight over whether these northern areas of Germany would become part of Germany (represented by the red, black and white flag) or the Kingdom of Denmark (the red and white cross flag).
- All notes guaranteed genuine. You will receive exactly the notes in the photos.
- US SHIPPING (USPS w/tracking) $2.50 for unlimited items; Free shipping on orders over $50.00
- International Shipping - my apologies for the 110%+ USPS increase in international rates:
- $13.50: Unlimited shipping with tracking to Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hungary, Israel, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey
- $30.00: All Other Countries: Unlimited shipping with tracking
- $2.50: At BUYER'S RISK! For Bitcoin payment only, worldwide unlimited shipping (no tracking) is $2.50 for all countries. New to Bitcoin? Click here to get $10 free w/$100 in Bitcoin from Coinbase.
- Items may be returned within 7 days in original condition, buyer pays return shipping.