RODA 1921 "Nailsmith Rotschild" complete series German Notgeld
The 20 Pf note compares the German people to a thick oak tree that will regrow once felled. The 50 Pfennig note with a single picture depicts the pottery and glass industries, while the 50 Pf note with two pictures has the Duke Karl August on one side hunting in the Roda forest, while on the other side, Goethe is shown visiting a mine in Roda.
But the most intriguing note has to be the 25 Pf note which makes a huge deal about the arrival of Nagelschmied Rotschild ("nailsmith Rotschild") at the inn in Roda, hopping barefoot out of the postal wagon in which he had hitched a ride, and, as is shown on the note, making a grand exit from the mail wagon after his arrival was announced!
CONDITION: AUNC, age spots
- All notes guaranteed genuine. You will receive exactly the notes in the photos.
- US SHIPPING (USPS w/tracking) $2.50 for unlimited items; Free shipping on orders over $50.00
- International Shipping - my apologies for the 110%+ USPS increase in international rates:
- $13.50: Unlimited shipping with tracking to Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hungary, Israel, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey
- $30.00: All Other Countries: Unlimited shipping with tracking
- $2.50: At BUYER'S RISK! For Bitcoin payment only, worldwide unlimited shipping (no tracking) is $2.50 for all countries. New to Bitcoin? Click here to get $10 free w/$100 in Bitcoin from Coinbase.
- Items may be returned within 7 days in original condition, buyer pays return shipping.