KÖNIGSWINTER 1921 Rare CONFISCATED Note! "They should not have it" German Notgeld
This is the very rare note that was confiscated by French occupation forces in the Rhineland and destroyed except for a very few notes. It was replaced by the "Flamme empor!" note ("Flames arise!"), which evokes the burning of the note. I've translated the offending language for your enjoyment:
They should not have it, the free German Rhine, whether they scream hoarsely for it like greedy ravens, so long as it still wears its green clothes, peacefully flowing, so long as a rudder beats resounding in its waves.
They should not have it, the free German Rhine, until its flood buries the last man's bone. They should not have it, until its flood buries the last man's bone.
- All notes guaranteed genuine. You will receive exactly the notes in the photos.
- US SHIPPING (USPS w/tracking) $2.50 for unlimited items; Free shipping on orders over $50.00
- International Shipping - my apologies for the 110%+ USPS increase in international rates:
- $13.50: Unlimited shipping with tracking to Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hungary, Israel, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey
- $30.00: All Other Countries: Unlimited shipping with tracking
- $2.50: At BUYER'S RISK! For Bitcoin payment only, worldwide unlimited shipping (no tracking) is $2.50 for all countries. New to Bitcoin? Click here to get $10 free w/$100 in Bitcoin from Coinbase.
- Items may be returned within 7 days in original condition, buyer pays return shipping.