HUSUM 1923 Beautiful big note printed on LOTTERY TICKET! 20 Billion Mk overprint on 500k Mk Inflation Notgeld
A big, beautiful note with a lady wearing the traditional Tracht of North Schleswig, standing on one of the crucial dikes which holds back the North Sea from cities like Husum, the famous birthplace of author Theodor Storm. The note is actually overprinted/re-used twice, first when it was issued as a 500,000 Mark inflation Notgeld issue, and then again when this 500,000 Mark was overprinted to increase its value to 20 Billion Marks!
CONDITION: circulated, some tearing in middle crease
- All notes guaranteed genuine. You will receive exactly the notes in the photos.
- US SHIPPING (USPS w/tracking) $2.50 for unlimited items; Free shipping on orders over $50.00
- Items may be returned within 7 days in original condition, buyer pays return shipping.
- International Shipping:
- $12.50: USPS First Class Package, unlimited shipping with tracking to Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hungary, Israel, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey
- $30.00: All Other Countries: Unlimited shipping with tracking
- Important notes regarding international shipping:
- Customs fees may arise when I ship directly, Ebay's Global Shipping Program rates often end up being much cheaper for countries like the UK with high customs fees.
- All Paypal/credit card orders require tracking/delivery confirmation. Shipping without tracking (plain envelope) at buyer's risk available only with international money order, Bitcoin or other major cryptocurrencies for $2.50 worldwide.
- I cannot mark items as gifts or otherwise falsify customs information.