HOLNIS "Remained German, 1920" w/o serial Plebiscite Stamp Notgeld Germany
"Became German again through our power, 1864," reads the side with the image of the boat off the shores of Schleswig-Holstein, and "Remained German through our will, 1920," reads the other side, in reference to the local plebiscite held under the terms of the Treaty of Versailles to determine which areas would become part of Denmark and which would remain German. Holnis is still today part of Schleswig-Holstein and thus also part of Germany.
- All notes guaranteed genuine. You will receive exactly the notes in the photos.
- US SHIPPING (USPS w/tracking) $2.50 for unlimited items; Free shipping on orders over $50.00
- International Shipping - my apologies for the 110%+ USPS increase in international rates:
- $13.50: Unlimited shipping with tracking to Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hungary, Israel, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey
- $30.00: All Other Countries: Unlimited shipping with tracking
- $2.50: At BUYER'S RISK! For Bitcoin payment only, worldwide unlimited shipping (no tracking) is $2.50 for all countries. New to Bitcoin? Click here to get $10 free w/$100 in Bitcoin from Coinbase.
- Items may be returned within 7 days in original condition, buyer pays return shipping.