GRÜNBERG 1921 "Witch Burning" complete set + RARE Robert Ball envelope! German Notgeld
This set shows various historical scenes, one of which is of course the Witch Trials 1663-1665 note which depicts a "witch" being burned at the stake by the brilliant scientific geniuses of the time. Other notes show the first Flemish and Frankish immigrants arriving in the 13th century, a dance of thanks for surviving the Black Death, and Grünberg becoming the first Silesian city to be annexed by Frederick the Great in 1740, with "the diplomatic mayor" laying the keys to the city on the table and saying to the Prussian King:
"Here on the council table lie the keys, but I will under no circumstances give them to you. If you would like to take them yourself, I can of course not stop you."
Grünberg is today Zielona Góra, Poland.
- All notes guaranteed genuine. You will receive exactly the notes in the photos.
- US SHIPPING (USPS w/tracking) $2.50 for unlimited items; Free shipping on orders over $50.00
- Items may be returned within 7 days in original condition, buyer pays return shipping.
- International Shipping:
- $12.50: USPS First Class Package, unlimited shipping with tracking to Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hungary, Israel, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey
- $30.00: All Other Countries: Unlimited shipping with tracking
- Important notes regarding international shipping:
- Customs fees may arise when I ship directly, Ebay's Global Shipping Program rates often end up being much cheaper for countries like the UK with high customs fees.
- All Paypal/credit card orders require tracking/delivery confirmation. Shipping without tracking (plain envelope) at buyer's risk available only with international money order, Bitcoin or other major cryptocurrencies for $2.50 worldwide.
- I cannot mark items as gifts or otherwise falsify customs information.