DIEPHOLZ 1921 "On the Usefulness of the Pig's Tail" complete series B Notgeld
I couldn't help but laugh out loud at this one. The swine never seems to want to go where one wants it to. BUT - follow the instructions here, and pull backwards on the tail, and you should be happy like the couple on the last note. Well - almost! The word for tail in German (Schwanz, or hereSchwänzlein, "little tail") is also a slang term for a certain portion of the male anatomy. It seems there might be a pun involved here, emphasized, perhaps, by the finger-extended gesture of the couple on the last note, which reads: "And that a little tail is on the pig, that is truly lucky."
Two matching serial numbers on this hilarious set.
- All notes guaranteed genuine. You will receive exactly the notes in the photos.
- US SHIPPING (USPS w/tracking) $2.50 for unlimited items; Free shipping on orders over $50.00
- Items may be returned within 7 days in original condition, buyer pays return shipping.
- International Shipping:
- $12.50: USPS First Class Package, unlimited shipping with tracking to Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hungary, Israel, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey
- $30.00: All Other Countries: Unlimited shipping with tracking
- Important notes regarding international shipping:
- Customs fees may arise when I ship directly, Ebay's Global Shipping Program rates often end up being much cheaper for countries like the UK with high customs fees.
- All Paypal/credit card orders require tracking/delivery confirmation. Shipping without tracking (plain envelope) at buyer's risk available only with international money order, Bitcoin or other major cryptocurrencies for $2.50 worldwide.
- I cannot mark items as gifts or otherwise falsify customs information.