AMÖNEBURG 1923 XX-RARE US Dollar Denominated Wertbeständiges Notgeld 1/2/5 Cents Statue of Liberty cement firm!
An incredibly rare set of 3 Notgeld notes issued by the Dyckerhoff Portland Cement firm, which provided a large quantity of the cement used in the construction of the base of the Statue of Liberty. These notes are very unique in that they are denominated in US currency, without even the pretense of a conversion to the Goldmark. Incredibly rare, hand-signed notes that you will not find for sale anywhere else in the world!
- All notes guaranteed genuine. You will receive exactly the notes in the photos.
- US SHIPPING (USPS w/tracking) $2.50 for unlimited items; Free shipping on orders over $50.00
- Items may be returned within 7 days in original condition, buyer pays return shipping.
- International Shipping:
- $12.50: USPS First Class Package, unlimited shipping with tracking to Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hungary, Israel, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey
- $30.00: All Other Countries: Unlimited shipping with tracking
- Important notes regarding international shipping:
- Customs fees may arise when I ship directly, Ebay's Global Shipping Program rates often end up being much cheaper for countries like the UK with high customs fees.
- All Paypal/credit card orders require tracking/delivery confirmation. Shipping without tracking (plain envelope) at buyer's risk available only with international money order, Bitcoin or other major cryptocurrencies for $2.50 worldwide.
- I cannot mark items as gifts or otherwise falsify customs information.