Update: No more orders will be processed on this site after 1/21/2019, please click here to visit Notgeld Market on eBay.
IMPORTANT: New items are now only being listed on the Notgeld Market eBay store, click here to visit. This site will be updating to reflect the change. Thanks to all of you for your support!
AIDENBACH 1917 25 Pf in RARE Robert Ball envelope! German Notgeld Bavaria
Robert Ball Nachf. in Berlin (the Nachf. stands for Nachfolger which means 'successors') is one of the big numismatic mail-order and auction houses of the 1920s, and they are one of just a few Notgeld dealers from the Notgeld era who actually printed their own envelopes with information about the set contained inside. Some are handwritten, others are typed or mimeographed, and some are even specially printed for the particular note or set that's inside. The envelopes have become quite rare, especially in excellent condition, much rarer than many of the original envelopes that accompanied the sets - to the point that trying to find any particular Robert Ball envelope is usually a lost cause. The company assigned their own catalog numbers to the notes, printed in the upper right-hand corner of each envelope.
CONDITION: note AU/UNC, envelope has a small piece of corner missing, otherwise nice
- All notes guaranteed genuine. You will receive exactly the notes in the photos.
- US SHIPPING (USPS w/tracking) $2.50 for unlimited items; Free shipping on orders over $50.00
- Items may be returned within 7 days in original condition, buyer pays return shipping.
- International Shipping:
- $12.50: USPS First Class Package, unlimited shipping with tracking to Australia, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hungary, Israel, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey
- $30.00: All Other Countries: Unlimited shipping with tracking
- Important notes regarding international shipping:
- Customs fees may arise when I ship directly, Ebay's Global Shipping Program rates often end up being much cheaper for countries like the UK with high customs fees.
- All Paypal/credit card orders require tracking/delivery confirmation. Shipping without tracking (plain envelope) at buyer's risk available only with international money order, Bitcoin or other major cryptocurrencies for $2.50 worldwide.
- I cannot mark items as gifts or otherwise falsify customs information.